Your talent. Our stage.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
A space to be you.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager
The Environmental, Health and Safety Manager will establish, execute, and deliver facility-specific EHS plans that support PepsiCo's overall EHS objectives.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Implement, execute, ensure compliance with PepsiCo's Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Lead execution of the site’s annual EHS Plan, including development of expense and capital budgets needed to support these efforts.
- Build capability of site resources to support implementation of EHS programming.
- Manage site-wide system, Program Owner process, to identify and evaluate hazards (risks), and implement effective controls (corrective solutions).
- Lead incident investigation process, including root cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans.
- Interface with regulatory bodies (OSHA, EPA, State/Local Regulators).
- Facilitate the completion of a site-wide annual EHS training plan.
- Participate in formal EHS reviews of existing equipment modifications, new equipment purchases, and changes in site processes.
- Ensure that required regulatory permits are acquired, that reports are submitted to regulatory agencies, and any site permit conditions (e.g. sampling, recordkeeping) are met.
- Achieve annual targets for incident frequency, severity and related cost reductions.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Degree is required. Occupational EHS discipline, Science or Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Professional EHS certification is preferred (CIH, CSP, CHMM, and / or PE).
- Functional EHS Knowledge in regulatory requirements, EHS technical aspects (safety, industrial hygiene, environmental), risk management, behavior-based safety, training, auditing / program review, regulatory agency enforcement, EHS vendor / consultant management, business knowledge required.
- Proven track record in driving cultural change in EHS.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and influence management skills.
- Incumbent must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks without losing momentum while also completing all daily tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.