Our Client’s Human Nutrition & Health ingredient business team is making bold progress and creating stunning science with customers within the food and beverage sector.
- Are you passionate about working with one of the world’s leading producers of essential nutrients like vitamins, carotenoids, nutraceuticals and nutritional lipids?
- Do you value working for a global industry leader recognized as a consistent leader in Fortune’s Companies Changing the world list?
This role could be the perfect match for you!
Environmental, Health, Safety & Security (EHSS) Manager
- The position requires EHS leadership support at a site with two facilities with widely varying processes and risks.
- Highly dynamic, 3-shift operation, incorporating fermentation processes, ultra-cold processing and storage, grinding/filtering of animal tissue and other manual or semi-automated tasks. Need to be accessible for input on SHE concerns, react in appropriate prioritized manner, and collaborate across functional areas.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Implement EHS and Security guidelines and regulations in accordance with the US legislation (OSHA) and company requirements, in order to safeguard the safety, health of the employees and to protect the environment, our IP and valuables.
- Supervise the application of law and requirements and contribute to develop EHS and Security guidelines
- Perform and/or coordinate the assessment of the risks inside the company and the risks involved in the relationship with the contractors on behalf of company.
- Participate actively and guide the activities of assessments of new production processes/changes in plant concerning EHS and Security aspects.
- will result in the prevention of injury and adverse health effects to employees and increase their capability to work safely. handling.
- This EHS Manager position's primary focus is for occupational safety and health.
Get the reward to match your passion
Working for our client company means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. Our client recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
What we look for in you:
Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years' operational experience in EHS, Security and or Manufacturing
- GSP, CSP or CIH certifications preferred.
- General understanding of SHE and Security regulations, systems and concepts:
- OSHA legislation, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, EMAS, GHS, Reach
- SHE practices and leadership
- SHE Behavior and Mindful Organization
- Experience with Project Management, Personnel Management and Investigation Techniques