Seeking Experienced Clean Air Act Environmental Compliance Consultant (Zionsville, IN)
Are you an experienced clean air act environmental compliance consultant seeking a new career opportunity with room for advancement? Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc. on the Northwest side of Indianapolis may have just what you're looking for!
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a scientific field? If you have an environmental engineering degree, that's even better!
- Do you have 5 - 8+ years of Clean Air Act permitting, recordkeeping, reporting and compliance consulting experience? (See the list below for the types of experience we are seeking)*
- Are you experienced in conducting environmental compliance assessments?
- Do you have an excellent working knowledge of Federal (EPA) and State environmental regulations?
- Are you located in the United States? If so, that's great! If not, we are sorry... but we cannot consider candidates from outside the U.S.
Now... you probably want to know what we have to offer, right?
- First and foremost, we are different from many other environmental consulting companies because we have a dedicated sales team. So, our consultants are not "seller-doer's". They are just knowledgeable "doer's"... who get the job done right!
- Second (although maybe more importantly), we provide competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance, as well as a 401k program.
- We work with industrial and manufacturing clients throughout the U.S. with many clients based in Indiana and surrounding states.
- We have a terrific work environment with a team of great coworkers.
- Our leadership team understands the importance of family and a work-life balance.
- We offer a flexible, hybrid work schedule.
- We believe providing continuing education opportunities to our team is vital. So, our goal is to ensure all associates receive ongoing training annually.
- We also love to give back to the community and each quarter we plan outreach/volunteer events with different charitable organizations.
*Experience in the following is a plus:
- Sustainability and ESG consulting
- Clean Water Act compliance and NPDES requirements
- SARA Title III Tier II and Form R reporting
- Hazardous Waste regulatory compliance
- DHS and DOT Security Planning
- TSCA compliance consulting
- PE Certification is also a plus
Qualified individuals with an interest in joining a fast-paced, growing organization may apply in confidence via email using the Apply Now link on this posting (please include salary requirements).
Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.