Homrich has been an industry leader providing demolition and environmental services to clients throughout the Midwest since 1964.
We are seeking a qualified Health & Safety Manager. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, self-motivated individual who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 Years of experience in an Industrial Hygiene atmosphere, involved with Asbestos or Lead/Cadmium
- 2 Years of experience in Construction/Demolition as a Health and Safety Manager
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Health and Safety Plans per EPA & OSHA
- Self-starter with good communication and written skills
- Literate in Microsoft computer applications
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Perform site inspections and evaluations for compliance with company programs and to ensure all EPA/OSHA and other regulatory agency required documentation is onsite
- Maintain the Lead, Cadmium, Respiratory, Asbestos, Confined Space, Hazardous Communication, Personal Protective Equipment, DOT, Corporate Safety, and Medical Monitoring and Testing Programs
- Maintain Training and Health records of 100+ employees
- Ensure SDS, Daily Safety Inspection Forms, Training Documentation and Posters are up to date on jobsites
- Conduct Health and Safety Training (i.e. Fit Tests, HAZWOPER, Asbestos Awareness, Lead Awareness, etc.)
- Author site specific Health and Safety Plans
- Author and implement JHAs/TSAs
Homrich offers a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k). Salary is commensurate with experience. The position is located in Carleton, Michigan.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have the experience and skills required send your resume using the Apply Now link on this posting.