Robinson Innovations is seeking a Health and Safety Manager. Robinson Innovations is a North American leader providing manufacturing management services.
We are looking for an energetic, focused and dedicated team player to join our organization. A BA/BS in Occupational /Environmental Health and Safety or similar field is required.
· Responsible for driving the culture of the Health and Safety program at the Lawton, Ok facility
· Application of all federal, state and local regulations as well as company policies and procedures
· Facilitate the Workers’ Compensation process, first aid and injury reporting
· Lead efforts to continuously improve Health and Safety performance, including improvement programs and corrective actions and the integration of H&S initiatives into overall business operations
· Interface with government agencies to maintain regulatory compliance (audits, annual reports, permit applications, etc.)
· Work with Human Resources to implement H&S training requirements
· Ability to set vision and demonstrate sense of urgency across organizations to provide actionable improvement programs and maintain a safe and efficient workplace
· Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements and H&S policies, procedures and programs
· Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and exceptional interpersonal communication skills
· High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
· Highly motivated and a self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and pursue continued growth and developmental opportunities
· Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Qualified candidates forward resumes using the "Apply Now" on this posting.