Are you looking for a new opportunity in Industrial Hygiene with room for advancement? Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc. on the Northwest side of Indianapolis may have just what you're looking for!
We are expanding our technical staff and has an immediate, full time opening for a Health and Safety / Industrial Hygiene Technician with 3 – 5 years of OSHA General Industry experience.
The successful candidate will become part of a technical staff working with clients nationally but focused in Indiana and surrounding states. We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team with other staff members. Our organization is well-positioned for continued growth of our client base and expansion of our service offerings, which provides opportunities to our staff for professional development and advancement.
Are you our ideal candidate?
Do you have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Safety Management or a related degree?
- 3 – 5 years of experience developing and implementing General Industry Safety Programs and/or Professional Level Industrial Hygiene
- Current Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) or eligibility and willingness to attain in the next 2 years.
- Are you located in the United States? Sorry... we cannot consider candidates from outside the country.
The primary focus of this position requires knowledge of hazard and risk assessment, industrial hygiene, program development, and training for state and federal safety regulations, including:
- Hazardous Energy Control (Lockout-Tagout)
- Permit-required Confined Spaces
- Fall Protection
- Industrial Hygiene Air and Noise Monitoring
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Automation Safety
- Risk Assessment
Additional Qualifications (these are a plus):
- Experience in ISO Health and Safety Management Systems
- ESG Health and Safety Sustainability Knowledge
- Professional Certifications - e.g., Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technician (OHST), Associate Safety Professionals (ASP)
- Excellent organizational skills and a goal-oriented approach to task completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Now... you probably want to know what we have to offer, right?
- First and foremost, we are different from many other environmental consulting companies because we have a dedicated sales team. So, our consultants are not "seller-doer's". They are just knowledgeable "doer's"... who get the job done right!
- Second (although maybe more importantly), we provide competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance, as well as a 401k program.
- We work with industrial and manufacturing clients throughout the U.S. with many clients based in Indiana and surrounding states.
- We have a terrific work environment with a team of great coworkers.
- Our leadership team understands the importance of family and a work-life balance.
- We believe providing continuing education opportunities to our team is vital. So, our goal is to ensure all associates receive ongoing training annually.
- We also love to give back to the community and each quarter we plan outreach/volunteer events with different charitable organizations.
Qualified individuals with an interest in joining a fast-paced, growing organization may apply in confidence via email using the Apply Now link on this posting (please include salary requirements)
Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.