Our Dodge City, Kansas KOCH Fertilizer Plant is looking for self-motivated and experienced Health, Safety & Security Leader. The employees at this facility combine a dedication to safety and a commitment to the environment to produce high quality products for our customers. If you think this is the perfect job for you, apply today!What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Improve Health, Safety & Security compliance risk identification and prioritization across the Site
- Implement programs & improve compliance to promote employee health and safety compliance - oversight, self-assessment, and auditing
- Provide field H&S support to site operations and projects personnel
- Ensure policies & procedures are developed in alignment with corporate standards, reviewed, revised, and implemented in a timely manner
- Guide the organization to meet or exceed internal and external regulatory requirements
- Steer incident investigation excellence
- Conduct Health & Safety training and industrial hygiene exposure assessment process
- Oversee the management of the employee occupational health surveillance program
- Support Supervisor, HR, and the Risk Team in the injury/illness case management proces
- Manage Chemical Management Program (to include, SDS review process and managing site chemical inventory), Site Security Program and serve as Site Security Officer-CFATS
- Guide fire prevention programs for the site, including fire extinguisher training
- Maintain compliance of site fire alarm and suppression systems
- Ensure site preparedness for site’s emergency response scenarios, including, team development, equipment inspections, and developing emergency response pre-plans
- Steer Site Emergency Response Teams, including Confined Space Rescue Team
- Advise Site Leadership in S&H and Security matters
- Identify and utilize data and reports needed to provide effective governance of site S&H performance
- Support the development of site employees and site leaders in safety and health
- Work with site teams to develop appropriate solutions to mitigate site risks and improve site safety culture
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least 5 years of experience in a Health & Safety role
- Solid regulatory knowledge (OSHA, ACGIH, NFPA, S&H RAGAGEP and CFATS)
- Experience developing and implementing safety and health programs
- Experience in Health & Safety auditing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other technology platforms (i.e. Electronic Medical Record, Event Management, Compliance Management, etc.)
- Manufacturing or Petrochemical industry experience
- Solid Program/Project Management skills
- Achieved, working toward or eligible for H&S certification, including CSP, CHST, CHMM, CIH, etc.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. This position offers a relocation package if needed.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf