Kraemer North America is currently looking for a Regional Safety Manager to join our team in our Mountain West Region (Castle Rock, CO).
The Regional Safety Manager will be responsible for managing the safety program by providing leadership and technical direction to operations regarding issues of safety and health, by evaluating the effectiveness of the regional safety program, and by making recommendations for improving safety performance when necessary to ensure a culture of safe production is effectively sustained.
We value our people. We work safely. We provide quality and commitment.
We’re a believer in promoting from within; our success depends on our people, on you, to bring innovative ideas, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to safety and quality. In turn, we provide a family-focused atmosphere, comprehensive benefits, and growth opportunities to fuel your future forward.
- Works with field supervision to assess and document work practices to ensure Kraemer policies and procedures are supported by management and practiced by employees
- Follows up and assists with corrective action process to ensure hazards are effectively eliminated and/or controlled in support of our Safe Production culture
- Coordinates and conducts Kraemer New Hire Orientation Programs and other safety-related training as needed in accordance with Kraemer policies and procedures
- Acts as the region’s representative in all areas of occupational safety and health and assist project management in Work Activity Planning and the effective implementation of Kraemer's Safety and Health Programs
- Develops Accident Prevention Plans for projects
- Monitors site conditions, including air quality, illumination, wind speed, ventilation, and dust
- Ensures a proactive approach to safety by communicating safety-related issues through monthly and weekly safety updates, memos, and staff meetings
- Assists in applying industrial hygiene procedures, techniques, and documentation of work practices to protect employees' health and safety
- Bachelor's degree in Safety or related field with extensive coursework and/or expertise in risk management and loss control, construction management, industrial hygiene, and behavioral based safety preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ safety experience required
- Previous safety experience in construction industry required
- Professional safety certification - Associated Safety Professional (ASP), or Construction Safety & Health Technician (CSHT) preferred
- OCIP and Insurance experience preferred
- Sound knowledge of OSHA, MSHA, and FRA regulations
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan w/company match
- Short Term Incentive Program
- Dependent Care and Health Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance & Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Holidays/Vacation/Sick Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Computer Purchase Program
- Company Vehicle
Hiring range: $85,000 - $110,000
Base salary is dependent on multiple factors: education, experience, skills, market rates, internal equity and/or location.