As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies, Lam Research Corp. is a fundamental enabler of the silicon roadmap. In fact, today, nearly every advanced chip is built with Lam technology. Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices.
Sr. EHS-Environmental-Sustainability Engineer
- Provides generalist support to corporate environmental compliance and sustainability (80%) and occupational safety (20%) programs across Lam’s global network.
- Performs a variety of work to develop, implement, and monitor corporate environmental-sustainability programs to ensure achievement of Lam’s 2030-2050 sustainability goals, compliance with federal and state environmental regulations, and maintenance of ISO 14K registrations.
- Support and develop internal and external environmental-sustainability reports. Collect and collate Scopes 1, 2, and 3 carbon emissions data and utility consumptions from multiple sites and stakeholders. Manage data dashboard.
- Participate in environmental-sustainability initiatives and support waste reduction, energy, and water-saving projects at Lam manufacturing sites globally.
- Assist in external and internal EHS compliance and ISO audits. Participate in gap analysis and monitor closure of action items and corrective actions.
- Support site EHS teams, as needed, in preparing and completing agency submittals and reports.
- Assist site EHS teams in tracking, monitoring, and reviewing new, upcoming, and existing regulations and standards. Determine applicability and provide guidance to the site and its operations.
- 10-12 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in environmental engineering, sustainability, or sciences required; Master’s degree or related work experience preferred.
- Extensive environmental / sustainability and compliance experience. Good background in occupational safety is a plus.
- Deep technical experience in environmental and/or occupational health and safety, with a strong emphasis in chemical management.
- PE or similar certification preferred.
- Fluent in English.
This position is a technical individual contributor role and will interact daily with other EHS and business unit engineers and managers at manufacturing and R&D sites. As such, the position requires:
- Deep understanding of carbon accounting and other environmental-sustainability initiatives (RE100, Net Zero, GRI, CDP, DJSI, GHG Protocol).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, influence, and drive results.
- Can recognize the need, and effectively escalate in the event conflict or misalignment threatens the success of a project.
- Good organizational and recordkeeping skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills including mastery knowledge of Microsoft suite (excel, word, power-point) skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and drive messaging on complex content, in front of peers.
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or the basis of disability.We Look Forward to Your Application