Sr. Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager
Warroad, MN - On-site - Full Time - Salary
Our client manufactures windows and doors inspired by how you live so you're inspired to live well. Their business reaches across the nation and their products are represented around the world. With their commitment to local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, they are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
The portfolio also includes three additional premium brands: Infinity Replacement Windows, TruStile Doors, and SIW Windows & Doors, with employees across all organizations operating under one company purpose and shared set of company values, uniting our efforts to imagine and create better ways of living.
The Sr. Environmental Health and Safety Manager position is responsible for leading and developing the long-term mission and vision for EHS excellence at the Warroad, MN location. The Sr. EHS manager will develop and implement strategies to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable regulations and continuous drive for improvement in these areas of responsibility.
The position will report to the Plant Manager, and will have direct oversight of Safety, Environmental, Waste Management, and Security services. If you are a leader with drive and have a strong Safety background, you do not need to be an expert in other areas mentioned. If you have a strong or growing expertise in safety, we will support the hire in developing knowledge specific to our facility in Environmental, Waste Management and Security.
· EHS Improvement Strategies: Manage EHS activities to ensure the organization complies with applicable safety and environmental regulations. These activities include: monitor EHS performance, identify risks or areas for improvement; conduct safety audits and on-site inspections to identify workplace hazards; investigate environmental incidents and implement waste management programs. Prepare reports and recommendations. Ensure that company policies and procedures are reviewed and updated annually, at minimum.
· EHS Department Oversight and Development: Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of EHS professionals. This includes Safety, Environmental and Waste Management for the Warroad Operations. This position will also ensure the ongoing support of Product Group Safety Committees.
· Work with the Training Department to develop, coordinate, facilitate and deliver (as necessary), EHS training at the Warroad location.
· Support or lead operations initiatives/projects that support the company's key business initiatives.
· On-Site security: oversee and manage third-party security services
· Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
· Cross-Functional Support
· Degree in Industrial Safety and Health or related field (preferred).
· Degree in safety with one or more years safety experience OR three plus years in full time safety role.
· Proven EHS leadership experience required.
· EHS leadership experience in the manufacturing industry (preferred).
· OSHA 511 and 501 (preferred)
Accommodations may be made (whenever reasonably possible) to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of his/her position.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.