Process Water and Recovery Water Operator (With Strong Desire to Change the World)
Immediate Opening!! Employment Type: Full-Time (Probationary period of six (6) months)
We are currently seeking qualified Process Water and Recovery Water operators for the Athens plant.
. Candidate must have the ability to utilize Water system HMI to monitor system performance.
, Manage tank levels and pump operation.
. Change system set points as needed.
. Trouble shoot alarms.
. Understand and utilize trend charts.
· Monitor and maintain Carbon Filters (GAC) including backwashing and using unit controllers
· Monitor and maintain Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Filtered water Ozone Generators
. Perform testing to ensure proper calibration of controllers
. Monitor pressure differential across venturi ozone injection points
. Perform regular disinfection routine of RO and Filtered water lines
· Monitor and maintain UV ozone destruct units
. Test ozone on discharge to ensure it is zero
. Perform preventive maintenance on UV lamps
· Operate and maintain Reverse Osmosis (RO) unit
. Utilize HMI to control and adjust operation
. Trouble shoot alarms
· Change 5 micron and 1 micron filters on Filtered water system as needed
· Work with QC/QA to maintain the quality of the water
. Candidate must be able to operate the DAF and associated equipment
. Wash down to keep area clean
. Control flow and chemical feed rates
. Perform weekly testing of influent and effluent
. Monitor chemical inventories and order as needed
. Perform monthly composite sampling
· Wash down and clean up Lysate tanks containment area
· Schedule trucks to pump out system tanks as needed
· Manage tank levels and pump operation
· High school diploma or GED
· 2 year technical degree a plus
· Computer skills
. Microsoft Office suite
. Excel spreadsheet generation
· 1 – 3 years water or wastewater operator experience
· Ability to work with tools and perform basic maintenance and repairs on equipment
· State of Georgia Class 3 water or wastewater operator license a plus
Successful candidates must be flexible to work extended hours. Nights and weekends may be required. (We all work together to do whatever it takes to change the world!)
Must pass pre-employment drug screening, background investigation and physical exam.
Must pass skills testing and certification for specific needs.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Why Work Here?
RWDC INDUSTRIES, LLC is a rapidly growing biotechnology company that offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a generous stock ownership program. We’re currently building a team of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world, specifically as it pertains to the environment. If you want to help us change the world, we want to talk to you.